Wednesday, 20 April 2016

SO...?

I received the loveliest treat from the so...? fragrance collection! 




So...? with attitude are one the most affordable brands for all things nice smelling!
They have a scent for every mood / personality in the form of body sprays, perfumes and even dry shampoo's!

I have always reached for the so...? kiss me body spray! but strangely I have never ventured out into the other scents they have to offer. So when the lovely brand contacted me asking if i'd like to try out some other bits from the range,of course i was up for it!

I received 2 perfumes, one in my favourite body spray scent, which is exciting to try in a perfume form! And 4 body sprays.

First things first, THE PACKAGING. I love the vibrant packaging, each scent has a different style which i love.

All of the products smell soo good! There's literally not one that i don't love. The fact that they're under £2 for a body spray and less than £3 for a perfume amazes me.

You can pick these up at boots/superdrug and also online!!

(There is currently a sale on the range in superdrug. 88p for a bodyspray?!)

SUPERDRUG SALE HERE ---  http://www.superdrug.com/b/So...

7 comments:

  1. cannot believe they are so affordable when they are having such a beautiful and amazing design! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely! Great post and so inexpensive, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look sooo goood! Amazing blog! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete