Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Marble mac makeover

I am OBSESSED with all things marble lately. 
So when I saw these gorgeous macbook skins, one went straight in my basket!



I usually have a total struggle with these types of sticker skins, But this one was unbelievably easy to whack on! - I just lined up with the apple cut out and smoothed the rest of the sticker with my hands and theres 0 air bubbles, it looks flawless! 

You can find this, and many more designs and so many more pretty and quirky things at 

Get 20% off EVERYTHING with my code
 'CHANTELLE20'


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with marble too at the moment!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! and marble is the way forward haha! x

      Delete
  2. Love this! Anything marble I'm all over to be honest haha and I should definitely get one for my MAC xx

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and you deffo should, i love it! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skin is beautiful! Will definitely purchase one soon xx

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get something like this for my laptop as I am obsessed with marble as well! It looks really good!

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete